Beaver Builder is a flexible drag and drop page builder that works on the front end of your WordPress website. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re going to love taking control of your website. Stop writing HTML or wrestling with confusing shortcodes. With Beaver Builder, building beautiful, professional WordPress pages is as easy as dragging and dropping.
- Added ‘bottom’ as an alignment option for row contents.
- Testimonials Module, new setting added to control slider direction.
- Subscribe module MailPoet 3 beta support added.
- Updated pt_PT translation.
- Added the same mega menu logic as the theme to the Menu module.
- Added a submenu spacing setting to the Menu module.
- Fixed the column width for reversed stacking order on mobile.
- Fixed a translation error in wp-admin. ‘This is a global %s’ was not being parsed.
- Fixed RTL issue with testimonials module.
- Fixed a js error if breakpoint was left blank in global settings. Now a required numeric field.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have two versions of the plugin active on GoDaddy.
- Fixed an issue with mobile menu flashing unstyled content on initial load.
- Fixed reCaptcha errors in Subscribe & Contact Form Modules.
- Fixed vertical alignment center on full height rows in IE11.
- Fixed an issue with BuddyPress. Builder activate link removed from BuddyPress generated pages.
- Fixed a padding issue on reverse stacked video module.
- Fixed Subscribe Module, GetRespone API would throw an error and not subscribe if name field is hidden.
- Fixed a translation compatibility issue with Beaver Themer plugin.
- Fixed read more link in the Posts module not going below the content and causing line-height issues in the list layout.
- Fixed color picker closing when the mouse goes outside of the picker during drag.
- Fixed hidden global row and module labels when they have long titles.